Thursday, March 02, 2006

the sex bit

So far I have written about drugs and alien type stuff so now a little bit about sex.
A fantasy... sitting on the bus after work I notice a sixth former on the top deck on her own . She was sitting at the back with her feet up on the chair and I went over and did the same. I looked over and saw her skirt had ridden up her leg just revealing a tiny piece of underware, She had black boots and black long socks up to her thighs and she turned to .look at me with a grin and said " what are you looking at" I replied "nothing". and looked away slighly embaressed.
I noticed she had moved slightly out the corner of my eye which made me turn and look over again. She had moved so that she was alot closer and turned at the same time so tha she was almost facing me. This time i could see directly up her skirt to her white knickers that were riding very tightly to her cunt. She looked directly at me and said "does that turn you on?" I mumbled something and she scooted up right next to me picking up my hand and resting it on her knee, not needing anymore encouragement i felt further uo her leg untill i started stroking her cunt thro her knickers , she was getting very wet and started to moan slightly I pulled back the elastic on the side and pushed 3 fingers right in her , they slipped in easily as the moisture poured out of her. She started to rub me through my trousures and soon i was rock hard" can i kiss it " she askedI guided her head to my lap and soon she was sucking it like a lollypop. i continued to finger her using my thumb on her clit an soon she was coming which set me off i explolded in her mouth she looked up with spunk dribbling down both sides of her mouth and smiled - "please can you kiss me - down there" I obliged of course and was soon licking furiously the length of her pussy from her arsehole to her clit , she was bracing her self against my face rubbibng as hard as she could coming after a few minutes , all the while i had been wanking my self hard again she sat up and sat on my lap facing away at first she was bouncing on my cock but near the end it came out and as she was so wet it sliped in to her arse she lookes startled and asked me to stop but i just grabbed her and fucked her hard taking it out to come all over her beautiful pussey . the bus stopped and i got off she stayed on and as it drove off i could see her wipeing her self with her fingers and licking them clean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home