Wednesday, January 25, 2006

fool

Of course any normal man would think that if he put 1000's of pounds on to credit cards and took out loans for more at some point he would be unable to pay it back- now I ve spent it all on H mostly, and the cloud of forgivness is being blown away and guilt and terror replaces it. Two wonderful kids and lovely wife what Am I going to do? short of my parents dying and me inheriting a bundle (not very likely) I just dont know- maybe i could start a web site called .... a penny for your mate and every one who logged on could send a penny I would only need about 2million hits- if i had the motivation i would do it, get on the news chat shows.. but lets face it not a hope in hell i will explore it any further than this flight of fancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home