Thursday, February 23, 2006

I have been watching a series this week called 'cold turkey' which is shown live and is filming 3 people as they go cold turkey- not very nice viewing and is something i have done on a number of occasions. I have decided to come clean to my doc on sat in order to increase my methadone script with a view to finally kicking the whole damn thing by the summer. Will I do it? who can tell, i have demons in my soul that wont leave me alone.
There was a programme on last night a serious science doc which was looking at global dimming/warming which made the connection between contrails and dimming and how the after effect of 9/11 when no planes took off in the USA was to increase the mean temp by a degree they actually showed chemtrails but didnt call them that just contrails that had been layed over each other - so we are nearly getting there, i just find it very hard to believe that these scientists haven't figured it out yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home